Tuesday, April 24, 2018

In N Out and More


Saturday late afternoon I left the Little America Hotel in Salt Lake. I am blogging about Snap Conference on my Nite Owl Creates blog so go there to read all about that.



 

My brother Jeffrey was in town from Idaho as he does once a month to do his air national guard duties. We met up at In N Out for dinner and Reese and Riley sure seemed to have a fun time. It was nice to see Jeffrey and here what he's been up to lately, including buying a house!


A new house being constructed on a once empty lot by the church building. I remember when there was a house here, then it got torn down, the space sat empty for awhile and now a cute house is being put in. I loved seeing all the blooming trees and lucky for me they didn't seem to cause me any allergies. 


Playing Pokemon at the rec center by where I used to live in Midvale. 
Always had good luck in this area.


I've missed this mountain view...

No comments: