Thursday, January 11, 2018

Good Morning from CES 2018!



Hey friends! I know its been a bit since I have posted here but I've been actively blogging on my craft and travel blogs so if you have not been to either of those to see all the fun things I've been doing...you gotta go see.


Anyways! Right now I am at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) here in Las Vegas. I believe this is my 8th? time coming? Not super sure but it's always a fun time to be here and I will be sharing some fun info and photos in the coming days about my experience here. 


When I arrived it was raining. Quite a lot. I got to the hotel where I was staying the first night with my friends Marie and Mark and then got on a shuttle to take me to the Excalibur and from there got on a different shuttle to get to the convention center where I met up with my friends and started exploring!


This curved TV display was quite something to watch



We hung out at booths for awhile and got pictures of fun stuff



Transferring a photo with water to another place. He did a good job!


I love this idea and think it would be cool to get one. I'm all about recording my side of the story when on the road and believe a dash cam is crucial for backing up incidents that maybe happen on the road.



A group performing in one of the halls


Check out this monitor - its all in one! So amazing...so big/long!


A lot of people were obsessed with The Wall. Huge TV screen and it could display all kinds of things. You could have multiple things displayed at once it seemed or have just a nice outdoor scene or a movie/tv playing.


I got to CES around 2pm I think on Tuesday (the first day) and the show floor closed at 6pm. I was able to spend a lot more time and get more pictures on Wednesday so I'll be sure to share that with you soon!



No comments: