Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Be More Blogger Event




Be More Studios is a workspace for creatives as well as natural light studio and event venue.



They hosted a blogger night so my friend Karina and I went to check it out! It was a ridiculous drive, what is really 40 min in no traffic was roughly an hour and a half with traffic. I hate rush hour here!


Fun decor here at the entrance


Doe (pronounced dough-ee) provided a yummy cookie dough bar


I tried cookie dough with caramel, M&M's and sprinkles. So much sweet but so delicious


Some of the other bloggers and influencers who attended


Karina & I - so fun that we were able to go together!


I've gotten pictures taken on this couch before ;-)


Fun and pretty set up downstairs


Tara is the mastermind behind the concept of BMC Studios and talked to us about the history and her vision for the studio.


It was so fun to stop by and check this place out. If you live in the Provo area and are interested in using this space, click the link here to find out more details

No comments: