Thursday, April 27, 2017

Snap Conference Highlights Day 1


This is my second year attending Snap which is a conference for bloggers in SLC, Utah. 


The conference was held downtown at the Little America Hotel and ran from Thursday to Saturday. 



Each day was full of classes and learning with fun mixed in too.


Swig was there with fun mixed drinks. I'm not a big soda person so I got one made for me on the first day but didn't really go back after that.



I'm not sure why they didn't use Shotbox this year for the photos but I loved all the accessories you could add to your photobooth layout. 


Participating in secret sister gifts is fun but always a little stressful for me on the part of figuring out what to get my secret sister. There are lots of helps but sometimes it is still difficult!


My friend Nessa was there too, helping with the Cricut booth and it was so fun to see her and hang out with her throughout the conference.



Silhouette had a nice set up at their booth


I ended up winning a Mint machine from them - something I've wanted to play with ever since it came out. Woohoo! I'm excited to use it!


There are lots of classes, make and takes, hands on experiences and networking opportunities with brands and other bloggers



Stay tuned for what I did and saw on day 2!








No comments: