Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Salt Lake Parade of Homes!

 I was able to go on a preview of the Parade of Homes for Salt Lake City last Friday before I went to Venture Night Out movie in the park with Tony. It was really fun to walk through some of the homes - these ones were in South Jordan in the Daybreak community.


Check out some of the neat things I saw!

 

This backyard patio looked so peaceful and relaxing. I did wonder where the people were though because they left their lemonade unattended!

 

 

 
 
 

Nice open play and homework area for kids

 
 
 

So loving this clock!
 
 




 

Interesting kitchen. I love the pantry and the island. I like the frosted cabinets so you could see the dishes but if they were a little messy (and no back lights on) then nobody would be able to tell.

 
 
 

 Those were real books on the wall I'm pretty sure. So creative!

 
 
 

Fun idea for a ping pong table



 I went through the house in the middle but not the ones on the right and left.
 
 
 Such tiny porch chairs!

 
 
 

I always love to see how other people have their craft room set up. 

 

Double sinks are always nice but double to clean. Interesting about the split mirror.

 Delicious food at the end. I wish I could have stayed to eat but I got a few things to go and man, whoever they hired to do the food - it was superb. 

 If you'd like to go, you can buy tickets here for $16 and if you do go then let me know and I'd love to walk through the homes with you!

No comments: