Friday, August 28, 2015

Millcreek Canyon Potluck

 Thursday evening Tony & I drove up to Millcreek Canyon for his annual work company potluck. It's something I have enjoyed going to the past few years because it's really pretty and his coworkers are interested & fun to talk to.


 See that dent on my hood? That was not there before but it happened on our drive up. I told Tony to slow down because it was 30mph, not 40 and shortly after that, a deer jumped up from the right side of the road and tumbled across my hood. Landed on the ground for a few moments after we slammed on the brakes and then quickly ran across the other lane and up the mountain. Internal injuries? Probably so. I jumped out of the car as soon as Tony pulled over and saw the damage to my hood. So glad it wasnt worse though! Just gotta figure out how to get the dent out now.


Tons of good food! Tony picked up some 7 layer bean dip and tortilla chips and it was gone pretty fast once it was opened. It is one of my favorite things to eat!

 Got a hamburger, some ymmy salads and fresh peaches with whipped cream! I still am not sure about the big deal with Utah peaches, they are really good but I have had really good peaches in other states too.

Great weather, fun people to hang out with for awhile & it was nice to spend time with Tony!

No comments: