Sunday, April 12, 2015

Freetown Movie Screening


So...this blog post was supposed to be out a few weeks ago because this movie, Freetown, came out April 8. I got to see it a bit early thanks to LDSBC. It was a Friday night and I was still recovering from being super sick but all that was left was a cold so I figured I would be okay. I am so glad we were able to go!



If you have not seen the movie yet, it is based on the true life experiences of a group of missionaries serving in Monrovia who need to make it to Freetown, Sierra Leone because it had become too unsafe for them to stay where they were.

Marcus is one of the missionaries portrayed in the movie. He was at this screening to give us some more information about the movie and people could ask him questions, or get their picture taken with him - like I did!
Have you seen this movie yet or do you plan on seeing it? Let me know what you think!

No comments: