Sunday, September 21, 2014

Owls, Henna Tattoos, Food, Hypnotists & More!

A couple Friday nights ago, we got tickets to go to the State Fair in SLC. I really wanted to go before it ended so I could get one thing in particular. But first, some cool pictures!

Loved these posters , they were expensive so I just took a picture instead. 


We sat and watched this show by Joshua Seth who is a hypnotist. Normally I am skeptical of these sorts of things but Tony loves them so we sat and watched. 

This girl in the black and white shirt was so funny.
The whole show was HILARIOUS. Tony laughed so hard he couldn't breathe. No joke.

Can you see the caterpillars?  It was fun walking around the butterfly exhibit 

Then we shared some nachos after spending way too long walking around trying to decide what to eat. 

Nachos for dinner. These pictures turned out terrible after the sun went down but, you get the idea I hope. 

We saw the birds and then I saw a Muff Chinese Owl. What the what!?

So cute and sleepy.


Of course I found some owls!



Tony's favorite - the bald eagle

Display carved out of butter! Pretty amazing

I miss the days I used to enter stuff in the county fair back home in CA.
It was always fun to look for names of people I knew and see what they entered





THIS is what I came for. 

A pineapple whip.

Super delicious and I was so excited to get one!

My second henna tattoo this summer. I love getting these and I got a flower last time so it was time to get an owl!


I think it turned out so cute!

Thank you Tony for a wonderful date night at the fair. I had so much fun!

What's your favorite thing to do at the fair?

No comments: