Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pizza, Pizza!


If you are lucky enough to live in a state with a Mountain Mike's Pizza, you should for sure check them out by eating lunch or dinner there. I attended an event last week where I got to do this. It's not too far from where I live but I have not been to this location before. My husband and I were able to go to dinner together and it's always fun to try new places!


I started out with trying 3 different kinds of pizza because I couldn't decide on just one. That's okay though, it's a buffet! They were all so delicious and the dessert pizza was fantastic!

They brought out different kinds of pizza in the buffet so I got to try another of my favorites, hawaiian, along with some breadsticks.

The salad bar looked really good but I got too full from eating pizza to have any of the salad. Next time!

Thick crust is what I love the best. They had 5-6 pizzas out as once as well as breadsticks and a pasta dish.


I got a fat belly from eating so much tasty pizza and I cant wait to come back again.

If you are not far from the Mountain Mike's Pizza location that I went to, you need to go! Especially because right now they are celebrating their birthday and right now when you purchase a medium or large pizza , you can get a second one for $7. So good! Take your family, a date, coworkers or friends. Let me know what you think!

  Mountain Mike's Pizza is located at is 2785 W South Jordan Parkway.  


You can also find them on Facebook!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks amazing! I LOVE pizza!