Monday, February 17, 2014

Grilled Cheese for Dinner!

Normally this post would go on my food tab for this blog but I am just loving this restaurant so much I had to post it on my main section. So here you go!


Cravings Bistro really is one of the best restaurants here in Utah, esp if you like grilled cheese. This location is moving though so we ate here on pretty much the last day you could eat at the American Fork location. All the grilled cheese was on sale so we ended up getting a couple different things.



We both ordered the french dip. It was so SO so good. Neither of us had tried this before but seriously. I want to get this again. DELICIOUS


We splurged and got the s'mores grilled cheese

OHMY...nutella...marshmallow creme...I'm glad Tony & I shared this because it was certainly too sweet for just 1 person to eat. 

With our receipts we went down the road to Cravings Alisha's Cupcakes because we got 1/2 off a cupcake. I got the Nutella Pretzel and Tony got Chocolate Tuxedo I believe

Keep up with where Cravings Bistro is moving to and when on their Facebook page
I cant wait to go again when they open up their new place!

No comments: