Friday, November 29, 2013

Paparazzi Party Time!

November 21st I had scheduled to have a Paparazzi party when I went to the Pinners conference in Sandy a month or so earlier. "It will be fun" , they said. "Just invite your friends", they said.


I've never done such a thing before so I was really unsure how it was going to go



Britney came to set things up about 40 min before people were scheduled to arrive

Lots of cute bracelets.

I posted about the event on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and via text, multiple times.
The Paparazzi crew made me some nice invites to hand out to people

But when it came down to it, only 2 friends showed up
Some people canceled on me the day of, other people texted back and said they weren't able to make it, some people didnt respond at all.

It was better than no one showing up but I feel a bit bummed that I wasnt able to get more people to come.

Lindsay came first and then Mel came when she got off work around 8pm. Britney was really good at knowing what looked good on us and gave suggestions to Lindsay for some accessories she could wear at upcoming family pictures.


Bows, headbands, bracelets, necklaces, earrings , rings and bows. So many colors and choices with everything $5 or less. 

Maybe I will host another party in the spring when its not during the holidays and people might be a bit less busy. We'll see. It was an interesting experience though but a fun evening too.

No comments: