Saturday, July 13, 2013

Zupa's

I LOVE LOVE Zupa's from the moment I walked in the door a couple years ago now and ate their food. So much deliciousness in every bite and I have yet to be disappointed by what I order. Even though I love this place I think I had only been 2-3 times in the past. Tony & I went to use a Groupon a week or so ago but the place had closed for the evening. I've been trying to get Tony to go to Zupa's with me for awhile and luckily there was one right in the place we were at so he agreed to try it  - we were both starving!




 This is the salad I ordered. They have different combinations of food you can get - choose between soup , salad and a sandwich. You can mix it up and pick 2 out of the 3 options. So my salad above was SO GOOD!! Had chicken, mandarin oranges, coconut and possibly even dried cranberries in it. Oh my it was fantastic and I could have just eaten that and been good!

 This is Tony's soup - it was a clam chowder that he actually approved of and he finished it so fast I had barely eaten half my salad.

 This is the sandwich Tony got. Pulled pork maybe?  
I dont remember because I only had eyes for mine.
This is my sandwich! Turkey breast with cucumbers, sprouts (yes Mom, I ate sprouts) and cranberry sauce. The bread was ciabatta type and is one of my favorites. I could only eat 1/2 my sandwich because I was getting filled up pretty fast. 



They also give everyone a complimentary slice of oh-so-soft (french?) bread and a chocolate dipped strawberry. 



I cant wait to go here again, def. recommend it if you havent tried it yet!  Tony liked his food so much and agreed we can go here again. Hooray!



Right now they are only in Arizona (recently opened!) and Utah (tons of locations) 

so if you are in town, check it out :)




No comments: