Saturday, May 4, 2013

There Are No Owls at the Aquarium



I went to the aquarium in Sandy for the first time a couple weeks ago. It's not far from where I live and Tony & I keep meaning to go but just never get around to it. There was a Connective Circle (bloggers) event going on there and I had signed up to go so it was neat to finally have a chance to go.

Penguins are in mating season. Eek

Cool jelly type fish


  
The jellyfish are so amazing to me

After walking around for awhile and taking tons of pictures, we got to see a slideshow of what new things are happening with the aquarium. they are actually moving to Draper, to a bigger location and construction is already happening. 

Sweet light fixture I saw as I was heading out

Thank you Connective Circle and Sandy Aquarium for the awesome evening of learning and fun!

No comments: