Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Texas Roadhouse

I know it's been awhile since I posted about Texas Roadhouse but a few Friday's ago, Tony & I went to a class in Mapleton about beekeeping and we were the only ones that showed up. The guy talked to us/taught us for 2-1/2 hours! I was hungry on our way, there was no time to get food, so by the time the class was over I was STARVING! Almost 10pm at night but thank goodness Texas Roadhouse was still open.



We stuffed our faces full of their yummy rolls. To die for. You are missing out if you have not had them!


Then we shared the kabob plate (my favorite) with a bed of rice, side of mashed potatoes and a side of gravy. Totally hit the spot and made going to the bee class with Tony worth it :)

We went to the Texas Roadhouse out in the Orem/Provo area and I feel like for 10pm at night the service was good and our waiter was so so nice, genuine and down to earth. I even wrote that to her on our bill. I'm so silly.

No comments: