Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Outing at Sheels

On October 3, Tony & I went to Scheels which opened recently just down the street from us on State Street. It's like Cabella's I guess, lots of clothing and equipment for different outdoor sports. 


There are tiny parking spots just for motorcycles! Very cool

These displays are just fun to look at.
Check out that possum!

Took a picture of the bald eagle for Tony, I mean, the silver fox. I've never heard of a silver fox!

Upstairs there was a little bowling alley for the kids!

View of the indoor ferris wheel

Fudge , allegedly the best fudge you have ever had. So Tony and I each got a piece to find out.

What impressed me most was the tiny knife. My fudge was Rocky Road but did not taste the freshest. Kind of strange because Scheels just opened, you'd think all their fudge would taste fresh and oh so good! Bummer. Maybe next time.

No comments: