Sunday, November 11, 2012

Cravings Bistro

My friend @LuckyRedHen on Twitter introduced me to this place whenever she tweeted about it. It sounded so good that I really wanted to go check it out and finally on Saturday Tony & I did go!



This was the inside of mine - turkey, tomato and avocado. I opted for no bacon but it is the BLT Grilled Cheese. It was so so delicious. I would get it again!

The outside of my BLT minus the bacon
Tony got the sampler which was $8.50 and came with dipping sauce and 6 different kinds of grilled cheese. He let me try a bite of each one and they were so good! One even had granny smith apple in it. Tony said he liked them all pretty much.

I'm excited that Tony liked this place, that means we will go back again :)
When you text the bistro you get a code that gets you a free cookie. Their chalkboard menu's up on the left hand side of the wall had salads, grilled cheese, drinks, kids menu - so many delicious looking things. 

Location is 63 East Main Street  American Fork, UT 84003

No comments: