Friday, April 13, 2012

Nacho Libre

Ever since I saw this restaurant in SLC I've wanted to eat here because I like the movie so much! So Saturday inbetween sessions of General Conference, we went here to eat because I had a Google Offer that I'd bought that we needed to use.




 Here is my food - chicken enchiladas - so freekin good! Came with refried beans , rice and a chip ;-)
 Tony got a buritto and it was pretty big! I tried a few bites and it was very tasty. Came with a little side of lettuce, sour cream, guacamole all sitting in a green sauce.
Melissa and I with Nacho Libre before we dropped Mel off again at Temple Square.

I give it a thumbs up and would like to eat here again. There was only 1 other family eating in there when we went. It's not a huge place but it's set up nicely. There is some Nacho Libre memorabilia from the movie hanging on the walls which was fun to look at. 

1280 South 300 west, Salt Lake City, UT
They dont have a website but they have a Facebook page here

No comments: