Friday, March 23, 2012

Tagging Game


My friend Ashlee in AZ tagged me on her blog and wants me to answer the questions below. 
Go check out her blog here 

My Questions for You:

1. What song could you listen to on repeat and not get sick of?
The song Tony and I used for our wedding reception which is Bruno Mars, "Just The Way You Are"

2. If you had to pick one food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I'm not picky except I dont like fish. So how about anything except that? But that's not just one food darn it. Mmm I dont think I would want to just eat one thing for the rest of my life though! How about, Rootbeer Float Bars!

3. What is one celebrity that you cannot stand? 
Snooki? I dont really know much about who she is except the bad stuff I hear about her.

4. Were you affected by Whitney Houston's death?
I remember being sad because her latest CD is one of my favorites. My boss would play it via his Zune at work and I liked so many of the songs I ended up downloading it myself. 

5. What was your most memorable birthday? 
A Winnie the Pooh themed party when I was 16 I believe. Yep...wow..def would not pick that if I was turning 16 now! Lots of friends came and we played games and ate outside and I got a bunch of presents. My parents did their best to keep my 7 younger siblings away from the party action

6. Where would you like to vacation?
Hawaii for sure. Never been there yet but I really want to go someday! Plus I have a lot of friends living there & going to school there right now

7. What is your least favorite household chore?
Gotta say it would be cleaning the toilet. I make Tony clean the bathroom downstairs and I do mine upstairs but the toilet is always last to be done.

8. Have you ever had a Myspace? 
Yes and I had so much fun on that site! I still have my account but dont even check it once a month. Most of my friends have moved to Facebook.

9. What is one quality that you look for in a friend?
That they like to go out and DO thing and are available

10.How many pets is too many?
depends what pet it is. 10 dogs is too many! 5 birds (yes, I do) is not too many. If I had more I think I'd have to keep them outside in an aviary or something. 
11.Would you rather sky dive or bungee jump, and why?
Neither but I have done indoor sky diving and that was pretty fun. I'd do it again


Okay! Here are 11 questions for the next lucky people

1. Favorite Disney character?
2. If you saw the Hunger Games movie, what did you think?
3. If you could do a themed party what would you like it to be?
4. What is something you'd like to do this summer?
5. What is one place you'd like to travel to?
6. Best job you ever had?
7. What is your favorite season and why?
8. What's a cell phone app you cant live without?
9. Have you ever broken a bone? How did it happen?
10. What is your favorite website?
11. Would you rather read a book on an electronic device or actual paper?

I tag...whoever wants to do it.
Link me if you do so I can check out your answers :)

No comments: