Monday, January 16, 2012

Rumbi Island

Utah, Idaho, Arizona and Colorado is where you can find this restaurant which features rice bowls, noodle bowls, salads, burgers and sandwiches. My sister and I went to eat here last week for a late lunch and here is what I got:




Pineapple Coconut Curry


This is a newer dish so I had not tried it before. It was a lot spicer (the curry) than I thought it would be and I didnt care for the flavor much. I probably would not order it again. I do have to say that there was a good amount of chicken and pineapple in the dish. The noodles tasted great.  There was not that much coconut so I think they just sprinkle a little bit on top.  For the price of $6.49 (plus we used a buy 1 get 1 free coupon) it was a good deal.

The only other complaint I have (more about the restaurant than the food) is that they close at 9pm every night. I wish they would be open until 9:30 or even 10pm because especially in AZ I'd pull up with a craving, only to find they had closed for the night. Bummer!

Click here to go to their website and find a location near you!

No comments: