Friday, October 14, 2011

Real Salt Lake & One Republic

 September 17 2011 - My first time at a Real Salt Lake soccer game at the Rio Tinto Stadium which is literally just a few minutes from our house. Kind of nice!  Tony found a jersey that I could wear , it was perfect! The weather was great too. I got the tickets from a friend on Twitter who was in the SLC Summer Crew. We really scored , very good seats and One Republic was set to perform after the game!


 The guy to the left had super long thick hair. It was kind of funny because at first I thought "he" was a "she". Teehee


 This guy was a huge fan, his jersey had Section 26 on the back (custom made) and his red shouter thing said Section 26 on it also. He seemed like a hardcore fan. Probably a season ticket holder. 

 Real won , 1-0 :)

 Flags waving in victory! Hip hop hooray!

 Fans pouring out on to the field for the concert. We stayed in our seats because we didnt feel like standing. Then one of Tony's former roommates (that he met on the mission) was sitting a few rows behind us and called out, "Hoxsie!" so they talked for awhile and it was cool to meet him and his wife. He is a police officer and we talked about me doing a ride-along. YES!

Kinda the best pic I got of the concert since we were so far back but I loved all their songs and was surprised at how many I knew. Def. going to download some more of their music! It was a great evening and a fun time at my first soccer game in Utah.

No comments: