Friday, October 14, 2011

Slacklining in the Park

  September 20th Tony & I went to slacklining and a bbq at a park in SLC. My friend Jaclyn who moved here in August from Arizona, set it up and it was pretty fun! They bbq'd chicken and there were lots of other treats too.

Tony is really good at slacklining! He can get up on his own and nobody has to hold his hand.


 I can only get up and walk on the slackline when I have someone to hang on to. It was still fun though


 So talented! I should have stood farther back when I took the picture though.

There were about 10-15 people that showed up and it was fun getting to know them and hang out until it got dark.

2 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

OH I remember slack lining at Camp Ritchie! So much fun! I'll bet you've gotten way good at it now. :)

Stacie S-H said...

ah ha, i wish! there is no place to really set up a slack line where we live but I guess we could go to a park and do it. Never thought about it. I really should..its something that would be cool to get better at