Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SLC Summer Crew

So some of  you may or maybe not know that I was chosen (out of I dont know how many applicants) to be in a SLC Summer Crew where we get challenges every week. We write about what we did, tweet about it & post it on Facebook. We can also blog about it. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of SLC or Utah in general (except I do love southern Utah) so hopefully  being in this crew will help me change my views on SLC at least.


The first challenge was to go to Thanksgiving Point. There is a lot of sections at TP but we chose to go to the Dinosaur Museum, its something Tony has always wanted to check out. It was pretty interesting, I think little kids would enjoy it a lot. There is a lot of hands on stuff to do.



The second challenge was to go on a hike somewhere but since we have a little less than a week to do this and my favorite hike is in Bryce Canyon (not able to go there after work because it takes a few hours to get there) then instead, Tony took me to one of his favorite parks 




Check out my bio here and stay tuned for more adventures around SLC this summer!

1 comment:

Ashley Gilbert said...

We went to Thanksgiving Point on our anniversary this year...isn't the Dinosaur Museum so cool? We loved it. Of course we got snowed in for a little while. Looks like you guys had fun!