Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mesa Temple Lights with The Wallace Family

Ok so my old blog editor is back but it is not letting me resize my pictures or move them around that easily :( So I will wait to blog about Christmas for now unless I can figure something else out. For now enjoy this post...


One of my favorite families in Maricopa came out to Mesa and picked me up at my place. We went to eat at In N Out because we LOVE that place and then we went to see the Mesa temple Christmas lights! Sooo pretty & it was my first time seeing them this year. Here are some pictures from that night:


Me, Nicole, Hannah and Joshuah


That green light reflected into a huge tree and tiny specs of light were thrown everywhere making it look like there were lights in the tree but really it was just a reflection! Pretty cool idea. The future of Christmas lights? Maybe...



Joshua & Hannah at the temple lights. They are so fun!



The lights were great & I'm so glad I got to spend time with the Wallace's because they are such a neat family & it was fun to talk to Nicole and catch up! Hope to see them again soon!


No comments: