Thursday, December 10, 2009

Featuring : Lolly!

These are pix pretty much from Sunday , the day before I flew out and it was the day my sister Laura aka "lolly" left to drive back up to Rexburg where she goes to school. I was paparazzi around her too and tried to get a bunch of pix of her before she left.



Getting snacks, water, and her laptop before leaving



Im a bit jealous I didnt get to get pictures with my parents before *I* left..but then again I did leave super early Monday morning and only my dad was up to take me to the airport



Getting 1 last pic with Laura and then Laura & Evan (who is taller than her now!)

Cant wait to see my sister next year and hopefully she can come out and visit me during her spring break. She came to visit me in August and it was the best fun ever. Love u Lolly!

1 comment:

Michael B said...

That's great that you and your sister have such a great friendship!