Thursday, May 14, 2009

Morning Adventure



Got an email Tuesday night (good thing I checked that account!) saying the first 365 people in line at every Arizona Krispy Kreme (6 or 7 locations) would get a free donut and coffee every day for a year. Yes. A whole entire year. I debated about going but I set my alarm and woke up about 5:30am on Wednesday. I arrived a little after 6am and when I got in line there was about 15 people ahead of me. The lady at the cash register had given out about 50 of the 365 cards available. I took this pic when I got back to my car. No line right now!





Here I am with my card! I had to add Doughnut Dan as a friend on Facebook and print that out and show it when I picked up my first free donut to prove I had added him as a friend. Some people who walked up were like, "What's going on?" , some got back into their cars and went through the drive through, other people waited and ordered a few boxes of donuts ($30+!!) for their co-workers and never got the free card because they didnt bring their Facebook page print out. I felt lucky to be in the know!



I got a free milk instead of coffee and a maple glazed donut - YUM

I wont go EVERY day but my name is not on the card so I plan on hooking friends and family here up with a free donut ...and any kind can be picked! Not just the glazed kind.That's exciting!

7 comments:

big_smartmouth said...

so, if i am ever in az in the next year, i am so hooking up w/ you to get a free donut!! =)

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

thats awesome! im jealous!

Stacie S-H said...

big_smartmouth - for sure!! let me know and I'll get you a free donut every day you are here!

becca - sign up for the krispy kreme email for UT (if you have it there, I *think* you do...) maybe they'll do the same promo sometime!

Gates & Tausha said...

oh my gosh...bring krispy back to the WEST SIDE!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Carissa said...

Wow, that's pretty sweet! Too bad you don't live in Utah :)

Ashley Gilbert said...

Yeah I am jealous. We dont have Krsipy Kreme anymore. They went out of business...the only one here was on Sunrise and Greenback...enjoy it!

Michael B said...

That is pretty cool! Free daily donut for a year!