Monday, February 23, 2009

Saturday night I went to another benefit concert for Christian & Stephanie Nielson who were in a horrible plane crash last year. I have gone to a few concerts for their family , helping to raise money for the endless operations and hospital costs, etc. Saturday was at the Higley Center of Performing Arts in Tempe, about 20 min from me and I went to see Higher Ground Dance Group and Light! perform. It was really good & I'm glad I went. I was amazed at the costume changes of Higher Ground, so many cool outfits ! With Light! my favorite part was when a few guys sang and danced to a Backstreet Boys song, then different guys sang and danced to an NSync song, then they combined with a group of guys with huge afros to finish up the Nsync song. It was pretty funny. Here is a slideshow of some of the performances. I'll be posting the vids I took on my youtube and will link them to this blog soon.

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow



3 comments:

Michael B said...

Wow! That looks pretty cool! That's neat you are helping support the family as much as you can...

Glen Maxy said...

Company Law Assignment Help can be delegated to the equivalent. It is a lawful investigation of the arrangement of the developments and activities of the company. It additionally manages the company guidelines and helps the company to manage its resources at the time they are ended during the time spent liquidation.

suraj said...

Hello,
Absolutely an informative post, I am a student and share some valuable information for others to get matlab assignment help across the Globe. I found this matlabworks.com which provides world class Matlab Project Help Help to students globally. Best