Friday, January 23, 2009

Zoo Lights!




Last week the Phoenix Zoo turned on the zoo lights one last night. It had ended on the 5th after being on-going for about a month or so but they had a special night on the 11th that they turned the lights on more time and you could get in for free with a canned food donation. Since I hadn't been able to go see the lights yet I really wanted to go. My friends Rusty, Tommy , Victoria and Courtney came too! The lights were really cool and worth going to see. My favorite was the lights that flashed to a certain song.
Another note, because we were there for the last hour the lights were on we got free churros!








3 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

That sounds like solo much fun!!! I will have to call up if I ever go to AZ so you can show me all these fun places and events that you go to!

Love ya Ash

Gates & Tausha said...

mmmmm churros...SO yummy...esp FREE!!! the zoo lights are great huh?! i love that tree of lights that dances to the music!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! And I love the cherry background :-)

Glad I dropped in today.

I have a give-away running this week (and every week) on my blog at http://www.annebradshaw.blogspot.com.

The prize this week is a signed copy of Dr. Stan Gardner's DVD of one of his lectures on the musculoskeletal system, entitled A Pain in the Neck (Back, Joints, and Other Places). This is brand new and not yet in stores. It will sell for $49.97 when available. The lecture is one hour twelve minutes. Super prize.