Thursday, November 6, 2008

Party It Up

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Yes I really made these myself


At work we all dressed up. L-R: Melinda, Tim, Tricia, Gary (my boss) and me!

In the evening I went with (L-R: Morgan, Melissa, Brennen & ME!) to the Taylor Park ward chili cookoff. My favorite costumes were McCain & Palin, Mr. Clean and a guy with a lampshade on his head and the cord hanging out the back of his pants! Haha


We made sure to wear some foil so we could get our free burrito's at Chipotle! YUM





Then we all went to the ASU Institute Dance which was held on the top of the parking garage. My friend - DJ Darrell - did an amazing job on the music. There were some pretty crazy costumes too. Here are some of my favorites:


My friend Chad as Spiderman Jared (left) and Kurt (right) as a swat team



my new friend Justin T Fettermans from Heritage Park ward days
DJ Darrell! Sweetest costume ever

2 comments:

Michael B said...

Sweet costumes! Looks like some fun times!

Gates & Tausha said...

oh my gosh the spiderman is the BEST---seriously that must be the REAL HIM!!! let the secret OUT already!!! :) k and your costume rocks too!!!