Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sk8r Chicks

October 23rd, I drove out to Glendale, which is about 45 min away from Mesa. I met up with Tausha Townsend who was my trainer on the mission. The best trainer ever! We had many fun times and adventures together :-) She has the cutest house ever! We had lunch and talked, then went to a cool skatepark where we practiced our mad skills for an hour or more.



Then we headed over to Jamba Juice and I tried their new Pomegranate JJ and it was tart but so tasty. We picked up some new food for the birds at PetsSmart, then I headed back to Mesa.



It was so fun to get out of Mesa, go to see Tausha who I hadn't seen since August when she helped me move my stuff in to the Mesa House and just chill with someone I am good friends with and enjoy being around. Thanks for the super fun day Tausha!

3 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

yay for fun arizona days...and hard core skateness..hahaha...and keep me updated with your job interviews...happy dayeeeee!

Michael B said...

Stacie! I was just looking through our old blogs and I noticed you made a comment like three weeks ago! Anyway, sorry I don't do better at keeping in touch - I'm a slacker like that. Plus I heard the reunion was pretty fun - we were going to go but something came up at the last minute (I don't remember what, but it did...). Anyway, how is Arizona? Sounds like you are looking for a job... Give me the lowdown...

Michael B said...

P.S. I feel honored to be considered one of your homies on your blog!